.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fresh Wave, Fresh Wave, Fresh Wave...

If you caught me on Twin Cities Live (channel 5 m-f from 3-4pm) then you would know that I love Fresh Wave. Fresh Wave is a odor neutralizer that works like nothing I have tried in my life of odor removal.

If you want to give it a try come on in and ask anyone of our team members and they will completely fill you in.

It works well on the following scents or odors at my house-

  • kitchen cooking (bacon, seafood, etc)
  • Nursery (diaper pail)
  • My closet (all of shoe just sitting there)
  • Cat box (2 cats worth of smells)
  • Dog beds (2 dogs worth of smells)

I just really think Fresh Wave is a great product. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I bet you'll love it to.

Regards,

Mike Frattallone