.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its Summer time---- I think?


This has really been one of the strangest summers in history. I don't know if its global cooling or global warming or global "stay the same" but it is weird. Today the high is going to be 70 and I love it. Sure, I can't sit by the pool (I don't actually have a pool but I couldn't sit next to it if I wanted to) but I love this cooler weather.



You may have noticed that your grass is in near perfect shape- cool, wet, and slightly breezy makes for some nice looking grass. Just remember, even though it looks great you still have to kill off your weeds. Come on in and we can show you how to do it.



Many people have asked to see another picture of my new little girl Addie. Well here it is. My wife is calmly feeding Addie with one of my dogs sitting on her shoulder. What a lovely family!