.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Congratulations to us!


Exciting news for Frattallone's Ace Hardware and Garden and me and my wife. We opened our new lake street store and things have really jumped off with a bang. We are meeting a ton of great new customers and it is just a blast. So far, people appear to love the new store- the best part is that we aren't totally done putting it together. We still have to get our garden center built and get the building painted, etc.

As for my news- my wife Jill had are little baby girl! She was born on the 25th of Feb and weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces. She is just the cutest little girl in the world. She's not much of a sleeper but I heard that gets better someday.

Thanks for all of the kind words and I'll see you in the stores!

Mike Frattallone