.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Its COLD! And I'm having a baby...

Winter is coming and I am a very bad blogger. Sorry about that. Just to get you up to speed on what's happening at Frattallones.... Let me make a list-

  • Christmas Decor is filling our stores with Holiday Cheer.
  • Christmas Trees are coming soon- mid November.
  • I'm having a baby, well actually, my wife is having the baby. Its a girl and we are naming her Adelaide or Addie for short (not many people know that so keep it hush hush for now). She is due Feb. 27th.
  • Lawn mowers are starting to come in for winter storage. We store it all winter long and give it a tune up and then return it to you in spring. It cost about $90 for the entire service (more details available at the stores or call me at 651-288-8888)

Well, that's it for now. Have a wonderful winter and I'll see you in the stores...

Mike Frattallone