.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer is HERE!

I writing this as I'm listening to a severe weather report on the radio. We have had a perfectly cool and pleasant May but now I think that the hot air is moving in. Make sure that you are watering your lawn daily, especially if you planted new grass seed. New seed takes about 20 days to fully germinate so its very important to keep the seed wet for nearly a month. You just have to water to the point of getting your grass fully wet not totally soaked- that can actually be bad for your grass.

More to come soon and have a wonderful summer.

If you get a chance, make sure to introduce yourself to me and tell me what types of things you'd like to see in this blog and I will give you a little gift...

Thanks,

Mike Frattallone